Re: Tenor Horn Mouthpieces (Fwd.)

I had always played on a Dennis Wick 2 mouth piece since moving from 2nd
horn onto 1st horn a couple of years ago. However, a Vincent Bach 3 was
recommended to me at Christmas time last year and, although I found it hard
going at first, it has improved my register no end and I find the upper
register a lot fuller and easier and the lower register, well, that just
sounds really full and sonourous! I believe this is one of largest diameter
mouth pieces and would recommend it!

Simon C
Newstead Welfare