Re: Reply regarding CyberSquatting comments

In a message dated 13/04/00 07:34:44 GMT Daylight Time, scjb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<<  In fact it's not even something
 which is morally wrong - it just annoys you, but I don't think that gives
 you the right to publicly chastise me does it ? >>
That is surely a matter of opinion. I agree with Phil and the previous (if
inappropriately stated) contribution. Having read a lot about this problem of
late, relating particularly to the hijacking of famous people's names, I
would suggest that a lot of people do consider it to be morally wrong. I also
recall various postings over last weekend which appeared to sail very close
to the Rule 17 wind on the subject of the supply of musical instruments and
accessories.

Big Chap
Bedrock Brass