RE: Reply regarding CyberSquatting comments

Alec,

OK I take your point. I would just like to point out though that I was
hardly buying up hundreds of domain names. I simply came across these 3 in
my search for something else, and as it seems like everything else you can
think of has already been registered or taken it seemed like a good idea at
the time.

Let me ask one question in return though : If you were in my position (ie.
unemployed) and came across something like "playerpianos.com" (which
recently sold for 1/2 million US$) wouldn't you be tempted to register it
yourself ? (answer honestly now).

Steven

Steven Booth
http://www.sb-music.co.uk