Domain Names - Re: CyberSquatting

There's actually a number of places which come close to beating this charge
- www.uk2.net being one (=A32 per year for a no-frills uk domain with bannere=
forwarding, an extra =A30.79 per month for no banner forwarding etc, =A312.50
per year for a .com, all half price if you register 10) and www.easily.co.u=
which, although I haven't tried it appears to offer a domain with
transparent forwarding and free transferral for less than a tenner.

I wish this had been the case 8 years ago, of course, when a friend of mine
suggested we go into business buying up domain names - we decided that at
over =A3100 a year each we were unlikely to ever make a profit. D'Oh!

Cheers
Mac

--
Colin McDonald
Musical Director, University of Warwick Brass Band