Re: Tenor Horn Mouthpieces (Fwd.)

I moved from Solo bari onto 1st horn last September, again very succesfully
(if I say so myself), also using a Dennis Wick 2. It took some work getting
used to the different sized mouthpiece, quite a bit smaller than the Dennis
Wick 6BY or Josef Klier 7B that I was previously playing on. However stick
in, it may take 3 or 4 months to get used to the difference in pitch.
Hope you enjoy the tenor horn.

Chris
1st Horn,
Westoe (STHCT) Band,