Re: Northern Positions

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 at 23:06:07 +0100, David Nichols wrote:

> I posted a note to the list a few weeks ago requesting the positions of the
> northern section after the result of Darlington a few weeks ago.  Thanks to
> the people who have replied with the results - great help.

The web site www.brassbandworld.com has results from most contests.
(This is a list FAQ candidate...)

> However, does anybody on this list know the current standings of the
> Northern Championship Section regarding relegation.  My band finished well
> down the order and we would like to know whether we are 'up' or 'down'.  The
> band has heard from a variety of sources all claiming to know what is
> happening but unfortunately we have had nothing concrete.  Please Help

Well, your band secretary should have had an official letter by now
giving the new rankings. If not, then ask the area secretary. (FYI the
L&SC area has an excellent web site with all this stuff on it).

Ian
BBbB, CCBB