Re: Blast

Clair,

A great review of a truly amazing show. I went to see it on Saturday night.
Couldn't have put it better myself ! Never before have I sat though an entire
show with my mouth and eyes wide open (yeah it probably did look pretty
silly!) in such awe and astonishment.

I would recommend that all brass & percussion players  get down there to see
this show before it finishes on Saturday (though after speaking to the cast
in the foyer...there are rumours that they may be back at the Appollo again
in September.....here's 1 ticket sold already 'cos I bet there's loads more
that you'd notice on a 2nd visit !!).

If you think some of the stuff that goes down at Spennymoor is really
entertaining then you aint seen nothing yet !!!!

The standard of the playing is truly amazing....given that these guys very
rarely stand still !!

Go see it - before it's too late....you will not regret it !

Richard Batten
Bass Trombone (jumped upon and squashed flat after seeing Blast last night !!)

ps - Clair - how about using some of these routines for Wuss Brass Whit
Friday !!! - I'll get practising on the Unicycle !!!!!)