Re: Haslemere Suite

harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<

We really enjoyed playing this piece, although we didn't do too well at our
regionals, but we could not find the relevance between Haselmere and an
obviously Cossack theme. However the tune did seem familiar, or was it just
that it seemed to stick in your head after playing it only once.

Thanks for pointing that one out

Regards
Simon Harrison
<A HREF="www.kirkbylonsdalebrassband.co.uk">Kirkby Lonsdale Brass Band</A>