Charity Concert

I have been asked to publicise the following event which is in a very good
cause!

" I wonder if you could pulicise a fundraising event being held by the
National Society for Epilepsy at Her Majesty''s Theatre, Haymarket on Sunday
21st May.  Williams Fairey Band are providing the music for the showcase of
a new musical written for brass band accompaniment by Michael Brand.  "In
the Red" which forms the first half of "The N.E.W. M"

Andy Wooler