Blast

Having just competed last weekend in an entertainment contest and presented
what I thought was something a little different, a trip to town last night
proved me totally wrong - All that has been said on this list about Blast!
is spot on - I've not seen anything involving Brass players that's anything
like it!

Mention has been made of the trombone on a unicycle - for those that haven't
been on the list that long, have a search of Nigel's archives for a posting
a couple of years ago about the brass ensemble in Australia who ALL perform
on unicycles!

Andy Wooler