BBC Music Live

Do folk on the list know about the BBC  Music Live event to be held from
25th to 29th May, 2000 ?   I believe it is 5 days of music coverage by every
BBC radio service as well as a 24-hour music marathon on BBC TV and claims
to be the "biggest live music event the UK has ever seen."  Local libraries
have leaflets for contacts (that's how I found out). Could it be an
opportunity for the UK to hear some brass band music ?
They have a website:    www.bbc.co.uk/musiclive    and e.mail for
information at:   musiclive@xxxxxxxxx    It would be interesting to hear
from anyone taking part, as two of us have been invited, and waiting for an
information pack.   Cheers.   Dave Williams..