Re: BBC Music Live

David
I know from the local news and St Keverne's activity that a lot of bands are
involved at this end of the country. To get more information I just spend 45
minutes grinding through the local section BBC web-site. --I wish I hadn't
bothered!
Three cheers for all those who have developed simple and speedy sites for
their bands -maybe you could advise the Beeb
Chris B
St Kevernes 'speedy web site - www.brosky.cwc.net