Re: New web-site

----- Original Message -----
From: Murray Aitken
Dear all,

As the list is rather quiet at present, you might like to visit the Aveley
and
Newham Band's brand new site.

http://members.aol.com/cliffpask/index.html

What a brilliantly funny and well thought out website this is, well done to
whoever put the hard work in (definatley a candidate for the 2001 oscars)

on the other end of the website spectrum I'm afraid is the Ratby Co-op Band
Site allthough we have now moved to better lodgings at
www.ratbyband.com
any ideas on improvement gratefully recieved

cheers

Mark Tarry

Web Guardian of -
The Ratby Co-operative Brass Band - http://www.ratbyband.com