Re: Bach Tenor Horn MPC

Hi Michael ...

Thanks for the tip ... I thought that A337 (as opposed to M337) would be
adequate to distinguish Alto (tenor) horn from Mellophone (I'm familiar with
the instrument)

So ... here are the specs I'm expecting, according to the Bach website
catalogue ... for Alto (tenor)horn A337 #3

Length overall 2 3/4"
Receiver opening .432"
Cup diameter 19.75mm

Thanks again