Re: Ottawa

Jacque and Simon, you will be very welcome to rehearse
with The Woods Manufacturing Co. Brass Band in Ottawa.

We rehearse Thursday night, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the basement
of Blessed Sacrament church at the corner of 4th avenue and
Percy Street then discuss our efforts at the Prescott House
Tavern a few blocks away.

Contact me at hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for additional details.

...Hal

Harold Floysvik