RE: Promenade

Hi all,
	Does anyone have the score and parts of Promenade by Frank Bryce that they
can lend me for a few weeks. I will pay all postage charges etc. I have
permission from the copyright owner to obtain the piece this way and they
will actually do the copying for me.

	Please reply off list rather than waste everyone's time.
Regards
Graham Wade
Email : Graham.Wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx