Salford College

Does anyone have any contacts with Salford College, Manchester ?

We are basically looking for an aspiring Resident Conductor to work with our
present M.D. - Gordon Clough. We seem to have tried all the conventional
methods of looking for a resident eg. Bandsman,local paper,word of
mouth,Internet etc. and just want to get our message over to the Manchester
area.

Can anyone help ?

Andy Moore   -   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BBb Tuba player in Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band

ICQ - 69210936
http://www.poultonband.org.uk