Re: Aussie Nationals ? comments

Sorry to have been silent at ABW. We only returned on Tuesday evening from
the Nationals and have been busy preparing the next issue.

However, our web page will have full results on Thursday night (Australian
time).

Kew put in a blinder for the hymn and test on Good Friday. The next day
really belonged to Footscray-Yarraville although the adjudicator also had
St Mary's right up there (they won the stage march).

Hawthorn appeared to be a vastly different band on the Saturday - better
sound, more focussed.

More as we get time.

Chris Earl
Muso's Media/Australia's Band World