RE: off topic-ish the Bavarian Stompers

Hi,
Interesting - playing trombone with your right foot could prove difficult -
any ideas how he stops the slide falling of the end?  And how does he play
two brass instruments at a time?  I expect it would be extremely difficult
pitching different notes!  Or maybe I have totally misunderstood and he only
plays one at once...

Mike Larwood