Cherchebi

Hello all

On Saturday 6th May we (<A HREF="www.kirkbylonsdalebrassband.co.uk">The
Kirkby Lonsdale Brass Band</A>) will be giving a concert that will include
the world premiere of "Cherchebi" (a four piece arrangement),written and
conducted on the night by Goff Richards.

The venue is to be held at the Queen Elizabeth School in Kirkby Lonsdale at
7.30 pm.

The piece was mainly funded by the National Lottery and we have been playing
little else for the last few rehersals so it should be about ready after a
lengthy workshop on the afternoon before the concert.

If you want an explanation as to what the name has to do with anything, then
visit our original website at <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/klbband/KLBBAND.html";>http://members.aol.com/klbb
and/KLBBAND.html</A>

That's it from me - thanks for your time
Simon Harrison
Kirkby Lonsdale Brass Band