Big(ish) drum wanted

Dear all'

I need help.

Somewhat reluctantly I must confess that a member of my family is a drumm=
er.
Indeed, he is a percussionist of some repute in the Bracknell area (so he=

tells me). To the great distress of his wife and neighbours, he wishes to=

purchase a bass drum.

I believe his requirements to be;

1. It goes "boom" when hit with a stick.

2. It will fit in a car boot.

If anyone has, or knows of, a (smallish) bass drum for sale I would be
delighted to hear from you (off list). I will pass any messages on to our=

family's black sheep, Mad Uncle Richard.

If you need any encouragement in helping with this request, I should perh=
aps
add that his wife plays the viola and has sensitive ears.

Yours in hope,

Murray