ADMIN: Announcement about the brass band mailing list.

I am pleased to announce that for a period of 6 months the brass band mailing
list, web site and all services will be sponsored by Normans of Burton.

This will not affect running of the mailing list or site which will continue
to run in its current format.

Thanks to you all we now have well over 600 members on the list and get
some 100-200 hits to the web site every day.

Thank you all for your support and I hope see you at the 3rd Cyberband, next week.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325