Whit Friday

Many of those I write to privately on the list, know I'm about to come over
to England and play in the Cyberband, but if you're someone I've had any
contact with, and you will also be playing at Whit Friday also, can you kind
of look me up?  Mainly because I'll be that stoked playing over there, I'm
going to forget where you all come from and which bands to look out for.

That would be great.  Thanks and hope to see you when I'm over there.

Carol