RE: Very Skinny Brass

this skinny brass thing.... how do you qualify? What weight? What size?
 We have a few weedy brass players in Fodens but really good players despite
their impediment!  Where would the bass players come from? No where if our
bass section is any thing to go by!
I'm on a diet already!
 What about Steve Sykes and Dave King to Adjudicate this contest?