Illinois Brass Band on tour in UK

HI, Everybody!

Since I haven't seen a mention of this yet on the list, I thought I'd
mention that the North American Champion Illinois Brass Band is going to be
on tour in the UK starting this week for almost two weeks.  We will be
playing concerts and school concerts as well as trying our hand at the Whit
Friday competitions listed below.

I know that I speak for the whole IBB when I say I hope we can meet (and
lift a pint with) some of you bandsmen and bandswomen while on the tour.

Hope to see you there!

Guy Clark
solo cornet, Illinois Brass Band

England IBB tour
Sun. June 16th - Whit Friday competition in Scouthead, Delph, Dobcross, and
Lydgate
Sat. June 17th - ?
Sun. June 18th - Basingstoke
Mon., June 19th - Basingstoke, Newbury