Videos of Brass Bands

I am trying to find good quality videos of brass bands, anything from
contests to rehersals, to marching (including Whit Friday).

On the West Coast of Canada brass bands are a new form of musical
expression.  There is no "culture" that already exists, so it is difficult
to impart to new players just what sound we are after.  While we have
numverous CD`s and LP`s, videos would be another way to do this.

Brian Stride
Vancouver, Canada