Re: [Fwd: Are there Brass Bands in Singapore?] Ans: YES!

Robert

My friend Simon appears to have done the research.  It looks pretty
comprehensive to me!  Scuse the verbosity, my mate Simon is a lawer.
When we shared a house together as youngsters, on the look out for
sweet young things to "get in the tent", (we hunted in packs) we were
bartenders.  Im now a Principal Consultant for no 2 Software co in
world.  He's now an old letch.  He was a young one when we last
"eyeballed".

I still remember Si as my girlie-hunting mate though. Although
sometimes we were the hunted but "tarnt pee" as the French say!
Anyhow, enough nostalgia (and non-pc), we hope the info was of use...
ANd to the list.  Yes there appear to be brass bands in Singapore.

best regards
(and to you Si and thank you)

Steve - Euph
http://www.mtb-brassband.com  - UK despite the name (Melbourne Town