Re: Videos of Brass Bands

Brian, our Bb Bass player is a professional photographer and it's he that
produces the video of the whit friday march contests.  I think he has 6
years available 1994-1999 and will be producing 2000 next week.  I think he
also has a few concerts on his list as well.  His work telephone number is
UK (00 44?) 1484 451115 and he's called Paul Rayner.

He's not an e-mail man unfortunately.

Bruce Jones
Pennine Brass