Re: Videos of Brass Bands

I realize I will have to convert the tape from PAL format to Not the Same
colour Twice format, but you do what you have to do.

I was told that Foden's had recently released, or was about to release, a
video, but I have no details.  Can someone help?

Also, as the band I am in is equivalent to a lower section band, I do not
want to limit my search to just championship bands.

Many thanks to all who have sent information.

Brian Stride
1st baritone (but frustrated euphonium wannabe)
Vancouver, Canada