Re:Hunt - Haydn Trumpet Concerto

Dear List,

I am pleased to announce my new CD recording of the Haydn Trumpet
Concerto, all three movements, with orchestral Accompaniment,

Yep!  Played on the Bb Trumpet!  How'd you guess? (grin)

This recording is dedicated to my childhood "mentor", Mr Willy Lang, of
Yorkshire

Thanks for listening!

Clyde Hunt
http://www.BFLATMUSIC.com/haydn.html