Mouthpieces

Dear all (well mainly solo trom players)
    I wonder if there is a standard mouthpiece that Solo Trom players usually
have or is it down to personal choice?  If it is personal choice, then is
there a 2 or 3 pieces that you should try?  Are there only certain makes that
are best?
    Look forward to the suggestions to help me make this decision.
Best Wishes ROB