Re: Mouthpieces

I don't believe there is any standard mouthpiece for any instrument. It's
all down to personal choice and trial and error.

To help you choose you can go to the Bach site and there is quite a good
guide

http://www.selmer.com/selmracc/brasmenu.htm

However I am not claiming Bach are the best as everyone has a different
need.

regards

Keith

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk