RE: Mouthpieces

Having spent a bit of time and money!! in finding the right mouthpiece, I
eventuallly ended up back with one I started with a VBach 5G (for a large
bore trom)  I use a VBach 11 on my small bore.  Most players I know use
about a 5 or 6 in VBach or DW.  I have also tried and can recommend the JK
mouthpieces, a bit odd looking but very comfortable and the schilke, but
these take a lot of playing in.  As witha previous discussion we had on the
forum, about troms, it's down to your type of playing and what you are
comfortable with.  My personal pref. is the Bach.

Cheers

Richard Walker

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk