RE: Principals

You mean they were talking about instruments!

I always thought it was a subtle reference to the principles they lived by

Principle C OR NET - only wears see-through or net stockings.
Principle H OR N - can be honest or normal.
Principle BAR  I  TONE - Is against eye shadow.
Principle EU PHONI UM - Eupeptic  false and forgetful
Principle TR  OM   B   ONE - Triumphant omnipresent big one
Principle B ASS - Big ar..
Principle PERC  US  SION  -  Would like those of the Jewish faith to be
happier.

If they are referring to instruments, how come we never see

Principal Soprano
Or
Principal Fugel

TiBaR (: -)}
Back to the Bush

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk