Music for Schools foundation

Does anyone else have any experience with this organisation?

I have recently been involved with some youngsters who have been learning
for about 18 months and their standard is not what I would expect. They are
hardly able to play the scale of C and they don't appear to have been taught
the rudiments of tonguing.

Their teacher is a clarinet player and I believe she has little experience
of brass. It's very frustrating as the children are all very keen and the
parents seem to be spending money on poor quality lesson.

Does anyone else have similar experiences?

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk