RE: cyberband + marches

Hoover(c) are back in the field and looking to drink away the opposition!

I think that we're doing around 6 or 7 villages this year (depending on bar
queues).
Out of; Delph, Dobcross, Greenfield, Lees-Springhead, Roundthorn,
Scouthead, Uppermill and should be finishing at Lydgate.

Just a thought, (they don't come too often)

For the march (not the standing still one,) we were going to be playing
"Thunderbirds" (untill we got it out of the library and found out how
rubbish the arrangement was)
Now we're reduced to playing Army of the Nile, I was just wondering whether
any other bands are playing so called unorthadox "party pieces". I know a
band played "the Great Escape" last year, thanks for the inspiration.

Aidan
Principle / Principal Horn
Hoover (Bolton) Band

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk