RE: Fat vs Skinny brass

That is not my point at all - my point is an original idea for a concert
that could potentially raise a lot of money for some charity or other.  I
have neither the experiance or contacts to organise the event on my own and
thought that the list might help.  On the other hand if anyone wants to put
together a tall / 'vertically challenged' band to compete in the same event
then the scope to raise more money is enhanced.
I agree that it does not matter what shape or size you are - as about the
lightest 20 year old in Yorkshire (at 9 stone) i am the first to say that -
my aim is to raise money for people less fortunate than myself.  Well said
on the second comment!!!

Dave

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk