Forest of Dean Brass

A quick plea for help!
I have just taken over as MD at The Forest of Dean Brass and our first
Band engagement is this  Sunday (18th June) At Droitwich. Unfortunately,
some of the band have holidays booked and one poor girl has had her
house burgled, so we are a  a bit pushed for players.
If any one on the list can help us, I would be very pleased.
The job is in Droitwich Lido Park at 2.30pm until 4.30.
We are in need of a Front row Cornet, (or Back Row, we can juggle) a Sop
and Baritones. Any other players who fancy a blow would be welcome.
Any one who can help, please contact me privately.
 I could pick up any players in South Wales on the way from Swansea to
Droitwich.
Thank you in anticipation.
Colin

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk