Re: Favourite Marches

Our band's favourite at the moment is Man O' Brass. It's one we adopted via
our Australian eupho player, Mark, who's previous band (Narrabri Shire) in
Australia play it.

We've got our annual band contest tomorrow, part of which involves marching
down the main street, and our conductor insists on us playing Death or Glory
as it is exactly long enough to get us to the stage and not risk running out
of music/running out of road before we get to the end of the march!

Thanks
Jacque
KLBB

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk