Re: White Friday opinions

>I think a major low point was the riots in Uppermill. I didn't think they
>had so many police in the countryside!!
I didn't think it was Whit Friday without a punch up in Uppermill?

>P.S. How long have Brighouse had those purple marching jackets, very
>nice!!!
About 6 or 7 years I think - although I'll probably be corrected by
someone

This was my first time out at Dobcross for four years - I thoroughly
enjoyed the evening - Cyberband 2000 played really well I thought -
enjoyed "Y2K" a nice change. Mind you it was a bit of a surprise to only
hear Ravenswood once by the time I left at 10:45pm - well played
Brighouse!

Fodens stole it for me though - despite everyone around (who talked
through all the other performances) insisting that B+R had won.

So that's me done till 8th June next year...

Cheers

Mark

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk