kein Betreff

Hi everyone,
	     I'm new to this list. I am the director of a music school run for
the children of british soldiers based in Northern Germany. At one time I was
very involved with bands and would like on my return to UK (at an indefinite
time in the medium term future) perhaps to have the chance to conduct again.
I was given a chance with a fairly good band when I was really to young. Since
then I have learnt more about music but MUCH more about people!!!!!

 In the meantime I would like to pick up the reins by writing some pieces for
band. I am quite happy to write at the level that a band requires and to feature
strengths and conceal weaknesses. I would rather write  concert/contest pieces
but don't
want to write yet another piece that includes the words boogie in the title!

I DON'T want any money for this but would like to be dure that anything I write
specifically for a band ,if liked , will be used.

So is there any one out there who would like a piece . Perhaps a contest march,
 a slightly more weighty piece  to balance an entertaiments contest program or a
solo.

 I really am open to whatever people would like.

Obviously if there are a lot of takers for this offer I won't be able to satisfy
everyone but the more specific you are as to your requiremnets and the technical
level at which you want a piece writing the more likely it is that I can give
you something useful.

All the best

Stephen Watkins
Direcot Gloucetser Music Centre- Germany BFPO 30
(Graduate of Guildhall School of Music)

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk