Whit Friday Results

Whit Friday results are shown at:

http://www.whitfriday.brassbands.saddleworth.org/

This was my first visit and I had a great time.  Manx Concert Brass are very
pleased with their results (two section 3 firsts and one second) considering
we didn't have a full band and had guests covering some other parts.  At
least at today's concert I will be back playing the horn,  I don't know what
these cornet players rave about?

How many contests did bands take part in?  We managed 9, hopefully 10 next
year.  If only we didn't have to pay 65 transport costs to get off the Isle
of Man we might be able to do more than three mainland contests a year or
alternatively pay for accommodation and stay a night and take part in the
famous beer walk.

Steven Le Prevost (Manx Concert Brass)
steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk