Cyber Band

Hello

I just want to add my own word of thanks to the members of the cyber band
2000 and to Nigel and David in particular, It was a real treat for me
especially as I had not been to a Whit March before. I look forward to the
next Cyber band event.

Check out 'songs of praise' next Sunday which comes from Saddleworth and
features the Whit marches.

Kevan Lomas

Bass trombone
Warrington
England

kevan.lomas@xxxxxxxxxx

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk