Re: High / Low points of Whit Friday

The standard of the marching (particularly Messrs King, Pattinson & Aitken at
the front right) made it look beer aided all night!
My high point was meeting many listmembers for the first time such as Carol
Wills, Murray Aitken and many more (apologies to all the other Wusses who I
met who I haven't named), and meeting many members again such as the Queen
Wuss, Clair Tomalin, King Cyber Dave Sheedy and the Princess of Cantium
Bridgette Gould. All the way round the atmosphere was amazing (although we
did do Uppermill before the 'fun' started) and the weather certainly helped.

Looking forward to next year already (aren't we Clair?)

Big Chap
Wuss Brass 2000

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk