Pretty Park Virus

Hello,

You may have received an e-mail from this address with the attachment
Pretty Park.exe.  My apologies, an e-mail was sent to me containing this
attachment which is a virus and as a result a message was sent to all
those in my address book.  Do not open this attachment.  The following
is a warning regarding the Pretty Park virus.

	  "The PRETTY PARK.EXE file is a VIRUS.  This virus enters a
computer and sends itself to all in the E-Mail Addresses in the Address
book.  If you receive PRETTYPARK.exe, Delete it and warn all of those in
your address book that they might receive this virus through an E-Mail
that appears to be from you."

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk