Nick Childs to Dyke, was - RE: James Watson

Lost income? Should not be a big deal, not so long ago people said there was
no money involved in banding :-)

Just read the BBW site also: Nick to Dyke, well well. Still hard to believe.
I thought he was relied with Fodens and made up a team with Courtois and
Doyen ... you got the impression that he was rebuilding the Fodens saga, got
Alan Whycherley in, centenary concert, ... they looked so relied to
eachother ...

Dyke still seems to be important enough in the band's scene that everybody
wants to conduct or play with them, even if Dyke isn't the old Dyke anymore.
Even if one has to leave a band like Fodens for it.
Quite amazing and disappointing.

Or was money again the decising factor? :-(

I guess Phil will hate every second when adapting the Foden's site to the
current situation. I feel sorry for him and the others.
Maybe they can team up again with Howard Snell, should not a bad idea isn't
it?

I hope Fodens will not also loose his euphonium to Dyke.

Cheers,
Ed

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk