Whit Friday & Cyberband 2000

Thanks to all in Cyberband - especially David Sheedy for his perseverance
in getting us all together and to Nigel Horne, not only for being a brill
conductor (and most of you know my record at not getting on with conductors
;0) but for a wonderful march Y2K.  Sadly I won't be recommending it for
the band I play for at the mo .... I took a look at the solo cornet part
and decided I was thankful to have been on third!!!

For me it was a truly amazing experience .... the sheer number of banding
people together in one area, the chasing around the villages and the most
daunting experience of my playing life has to be walking into the 'lions
den' at Dobcross!!!!!

On a personal note I would like to thank Florence (you know who you are)
for tending to my badly grazed knee .... the fall was quite spectacular,
but only 9/10 'cos I spilt some beer on the way down ... Cheers mate (from
Zebedeeeee!!!!)

Well after the excitement of the weekend, I have to admit to taking the
night off from band practise tonite - I am still on a high, and didn't want
to get dragged down from it by having to rehearse 'No Matter What' and 'Go
West' again :((((((

I'm looking forward to the next meeting of Cyberband - sometime in the not
to distant future I hope.

Cheers

Heidi

--
To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk