song's of praise

Just wondering whether any other bands got filmed by the bbc on whit friday
,our band(greenfield)got filmed in the morning where we had to play a hymn
that had been specially arranged with loads of dodgy in between bits ,BUT if
you are wondering where the timp and glock players were standing don't
bother as we had to MIME the whole  thing which is difficult when you
have only one take to do it in and we didn't even know about the little
dodgy bits in the middle

Then the idiots decided to shove a camera up my face whilst we were playing
at delph

i am the one with the green hair and the green and gold jacket

imust say though the best band i heard was versatile brass (nothing to do
eith my brass taecher being in it)but the sop player must of had balls of
steel !!!!

see ya

lil jem

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk