Fancy another march?

 Dear All,

 I have been asked by my local pub to advertise the following on
 their behalf.

 4th Annual Quick Step contest to be held on 6th August 2000, 2pm, at
 the Weavers Arms, 172 Huddersfield Road, Oldham, OL4 2RD.  Tel;
 0161-624-9495.

 The contest is to be pre-drawn on Wednesday 2nd August 2000 and all
 entries must be recieved prior to this date.

 Your support and attendance would be very  much appreciated.  If
 your band is unable to to compete, your members and supports are
 quite welcome to come along and enjoy what has turned out to be a
 very enjoyable afternoon of quick step marches in the Whit Friday
 tradition.

 Prize money

 1st Prize			200.00 cash and cup (to be retained for 12 months)
 2nd Prize			75.00
3rd Prize			50.00

 Best Cornet	 10.00
 Best Bass Section	20.00
 Best Youth Band	25.00

 Entry fee is =		35.00 per band
 For more details please contact Tony Finan on the above number

 Cheers

 Janet Lewis
 Flugel Horn
 Besses o' th' Barn Band
 http://www.besses.co.uk
Janet Lewis
Purchasing Officer
University of Manchester
Tel: 0161-275-2786
Fax: 0161-275-2961
http://www.man.ac.uk/services/admin/purchase

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk