Re: White Friday opinions

Taylor, Martin C (RE Info Security) (ELS) <m.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes
>Er... we played Ravenswood too, a few bands in front of Brighouse and after
>the Cyberband... perhaps it was unrecognizable :-(.

Nope, sorry - I'm sure it was very nicely played... only missed two of
the first 45 bands but it was about then - my lad (dressed in his batman
suit) wanted to go and watch the bands marching... we were watching
Fodens march with the national trophy about when you were playing (I
suspect) and it was too dark to read that piddly little board on the
tree by the time we got back to Church Fields.

Apologies

Mark

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk